Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast offers a relaxing atmosphere for all who visit. Come and sit in our parlors or entertainment room and chat with new friends. Wander in our gardens with a glass of wine. Lay back on the Civil War era lounge in the library and grab that perfect book while you sip a little sherry. Or if you are inclined, hike up our mountain and search for Mosby’s cave. You can hunt Morrels or pick raspberries. We’ll help you with your first batch of raspberry liquor or jam in our kitchen.
Ground floor, limited mobility suite is available. Please click here and inquire for details.
Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later. Early check-in may be available upon prior arrangement.
Dogs are some of our favorite guests! However, we do have some restrictions that come with hard won experience.
- They can not be left alone in the room.
- They have to be on a leash outside (pet chickens!).
- They can not get on furniture (This includes beds).
- They need up-to-date shots info.
- They need to poop out in the field rather than in the immediate front/back yard.
- If they have a history of biting then they must be muzzled.
- There is a per night fee of $25 associated with their visit.
- If carpets/furniture are recipients of their body fluids then Mommy & Daddy must pay for cleaning or replacement if the carpet/furniture if it can not be repaired.
Also, we need to receive prior notice of the dog being included in the party.